Monday, August 05, 2013

Concord SB Dunks - Just so Fresh and Clean

My latest sneaker purchase is one of my favorites. These kicks combine everything I love about sneakers. A simple look, a classic silhouette, a venerable brand, pristine beauty.  They look so good, I want to show them off as a piece of art, more so than wear them around town. I can see why sneaker heads become so obsessed with their new wears. They certainly give me a warm fuzzy feeling all over, every time I look at them. At some point, I guess I am going to have to free them from their packaging and take them for a walk. 


No comments:

Lamont's Lists: My Favorite Hip Hop Songs Of 2023

For hip hop, 2023 was a year of looking back. The genre reflected upon 50 years of existence by throwing itself a bunch of excellent parties...